The Rapist Finder
I swear... there are times when people just don't pay attention to what they're doing. A friend passed this on to me, and all I could say was, wow.
All of the following are websites for legitimate companies or organizations that didn't spend enough time considering how their online names might be misread. You can log on to each these sites to prove that they are indeed real.
Make sure you read each twice if you don't immediately get why the domain name is so so so wrong... but I suspect that you'll get it.
- Need a therapist? Try the Therapist Finder at therapistfinder.com
- Who Represents is the website where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. The web site is at whorepresents.com
- Are you searching for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at penisland.net
- Portland could create a tourism website and name it GoPortland.com. That would be fine. Miami could have theirs at GoMiami.com. San Francisco could do the same... but for Lake Tahoe? Well, they should have thought twice before deciding on gotahoe.com
- You can find the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales, at molestationnursery.com
- If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always ipanywhere.com
- The designers at Speed of Art are easy to find, at speedofart.com
- Experts Exchange was a knowledge base where programmers exchanged advice and views. It looks to me like they let their domain name expire, and rightfully so, since the site had been at expertsexchange.com. (it's currently a bogus links page, which often happens to abandoned domains)
- There's a First Methodist Church in Cumming Georgia. I'm sure you can tell where this one's going, right? Their web site
is was at cummingfirst.com. It's since been moved to Cumming First Methodist which isn't THAT much better. Honestly, I bet that whole town is filled with unintentional guffaws.
- And last, but certainly not least. there's an Italian electric company who has registered the domain name of powergenitalia.com. I sincerely hope that before the site gets built, someone tells them... well... you know...
::::: | Wednesday, Oct 18 2006 at 11:49 PM
Heather Flanagan said:
Oh, my Gawd! That is funny.
Well, if anyone want a therapist in Portland, they should look up my father who I can gurantee is not a rapist.
Thanks for the funny post!
::::: | January 24, 2007 2:25 PM
::::: | January 8, 2008 3:41 AM
i dont get molestationnursery.com
::::: | January 29, 2009 1:31 PM
molestation could be Mole Station or Molestation.
Do you really want to get molested?
::::: | January 29, 2009 1:34 PM
yeah i realized after a moment
::::: | January 29, 2009 2:00 PM
By now, many of these sites have changed their names. For good reason. Grin!
::::: | March 19, 2012 9:42 PM
LOOK UP SEX.COM THAT IS LEGIT AND FULL OF FUCK
::::: | October 23, 2012 6:55 PM
::::: | All Content © 2004-2016
::::: | Jalpuna is hosted by DreamHost