jTunes

I've added something new: jTunes. So long as my bandwidth can support it, I'll post a new playlist from time to time. Maybe even weekly?

Next time, I'll do something more up-tempo, but the current playlist is based on one of my iTunes "Smart Playlists", called Coffee. It's basically anything acoustic mixed with... well... think Sunday morning music for reading the paper maybe. I don't know. I started labeling music in iTunes a long time ago.

I thought the hardest part of figuring this thing out would be configuring it to work on my server... but no. The hardest part was limiting the playlist to ten songs. "But I have so many to choose from!"

Sheesh!

::::: | Monday, Apr 17 2006 at 11:26 PM

Comments:

Mari said:

Yay! I love stuff like this where I can listen to other people's music in the hopes of expanding my own musical horizons :) Funny thing is, the first song that came on when I clicked on it was "Bruning Bridges" by Jason Mraz -- whose CD we had just bought a few weeks ago and have been listening to...

I am sad that the music goes away when you go to make a comment... but other than that, I love it :)

::::: | April 18, 2006 7:35 AM

I've updated the way the player works so it pops up in a new window. Problem solved! ...I think?

::::: | April 18, 2006 9:18 AM

J said:

Hey thanks for more music!

"I'll see your heart and I'll raise you mine" is my favorite Bell X1 song. good pick!

::::: | April 18, 2006 3:09 PM

Anonymous said:

i like your musical taste.

::::: | April 18, 2006 5:22 PM

Mari said:

Thank you for making the separate window pop up!! You are the best!

::::: | April 19, 2006 8:58 AM

You pointed out an unforeseen flaw in my player. I thought keeping it built into the blog would be better.

I was wrong :)

By the way, I'm planning on changing the playlist each week. Probably on Mondays. Different themes each time.

While this playlist is up, check out the lyrics to song #9, "I'll see your heart..." by an awesome Irish band called Bell X1. The last line really sums it up: "This is the story of the angel who played poker with the devil in the garden of eden before it all went pear-shaped."

::::: | April 19, 2006 3:28 PM

Please type the letter "l" in this box