Thirty One Flavors Of Cat Litter
I hate the feeling of starring down a zillion kinds of the same thing, wondering if there's any difference at all - excluding the sucker-gimmicks.
How many kinds of cat litter do we really need?
- Scoopable litter?
- Shifting litter? We're not panning for gold here... sheesh!
- Immediate odor control?
- Long lasting odor control?
- Crystals? (well, if that gimmick worked for Folgers coffee)
- Silica sand?
- Ground wheat?
- Litter made from whole kernel corn?
- Newspaper pellets?!? Are you shitting me?
I want to meet the person who owns Tidy Cat and ask: "What does your cat drop a load onto?"
I'd buy that.
Here's my personal favorite: Baking soda! Kinda gives new meaning to the term 'making brownies'
::::: | Monday, Mar 28 2005 at 8:46 AM
::::: | All Content © 2004-2016
::::: | Jalpuna is hosted by DreamHost