In case you missed it... John Kerry was on The Late Show with David Letterman last night, and he brought a top ten list with him.
Here's Kerry's list of The Top Ten Bush Tax Proposals...
10. No estate tax for families with at least two U.S. presidents.
9. W-2 Form is now Dubya-2 Form.
8. Under the simplified tax code, your refund check goes directly to Halliburton.
7. The reduced earned income tax credit is so unfair, it just makes me want to tear out my lustrous, finely groomed hair.
6. Attorney General (John) Ashcroft gets to write off the entire U.S. Constitution.
5. Texas Rangers can take a business loss for trading Sammy Sosa.
4. Eliminate all income taxes; just ask Teresa (Heinz Kerry) to cover the whole damn thing.
3. Cheney can claim Bush as a dependent.
2. Hundred-dollar penalty if you pronounce it "nuclear" instead of "nucular."
And the number one Bush Tax Proposal...
1. George W. Bush gets a deduction for mortgaging our entire future.
Kerry's next stop is an appearance tomorrow (later this morning really) on Regis. Meanwhile, Bush is appearing in front of the U.N. attempting to defend a war they deemed to be illegal. Y'know... the war over weapons of mass nonexistence. Meanwhile, Osama Bin Laden is living it up, free as a bird.