Why Rush Limbaugh's 3rd Marriage Failed

It was announced this weekend that Rush and Marta Limbaugh have filed for divorce.

I'm sure I speak for us all when I express my shock and sadness regarding the announcement. Initially, I couldn't fathom a reason as to how the marriage could have NOT lasted a lifetime - ! - especially when you consider that each of them had two previous "practice-run" marriages.

But then, once I'd thought about it for a tenth of a second or so, I came up with a few possibilities...

::::: | Sunday, Jun 13 2004 at 6:24 PM

Comments:

Joe said:

You are a complete idiot sir. That's all the time I want to waste on this!

::::: | June 18, 2004 8:02 AM

::::: | June 18, 2004 8:46 AM

George Watson said:

Rush is a fantastic talent and as the saying goes..:Rush is Right:
The liberals should be so lucky but they keep trying and getting nowhere.

::::: | December 20, 2005 12:05 PM

Anonymous said:

those quotes are awesome. GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!

Haaaaaaaa!!!!

::::: | December 23, 2005 9:46 AM

Rob Bonter said:

So Rush is not a perfect human being. But of course the Clinton's are perfect and Teddy Kennedy is the model for adult comportment in this country. I love how you Marxist-Atheist-Subversives lose your equilibrium over Rush. Somehow he gets to your craw every time. The more you rant about him the more I love it. He exposes you as the dolts and the power-mongering hypocrites you are. Your greatest joy comes from other people's suffering. Excuse me, if you are a leftist who is still reading this - I don't mean to keep you from your hourly crack snort or sodomy session, so I will end now.

::::: | January 14, 2006 7:57 PM

I love comments like the one above. I can picture the poor guy pounding at his keyboard as sweat drips from his brow.

Grin.

::::: | December 28, 2006 10:26 PM

Andrew said:

Ummmmmm guys? Rush is flat out gay. He's had three failed marriages and no kids. Anyone who doesn't know he's gay is just fooling themselves.

::::: | January 8, 2009 10:23 AM

Charlie Jacobs said:

Limbaugh is a Conbat. It's like a Moonbat, but he's to the far-right instead of the left. He attracts other Conbats who end up being his base. Genuine Conservatives shy away from Limbaugh for obvious reasons.

::::: | January 25, 2009 12:44 PM

D E Benson said:

Well i like to listen to Rush and will continue to do so and since when have we all got so high and mighty that we are to judge Rush the radio host with Rush the private citizen? So he hs been mkarried 3 times look at some of Hollywoods co-habiting habits at least he married them.Also so he is not a dad just fathering a child does not make you a father other than on a birth certificate at least he is not fathering them by all sorts of women just to prove his manhood....I think a lot of you are just plain jealous of Rush

::::: | April 10, 2009 5:06 PM

fred said:

Limbaugh has no credentials,(but for being a rock DJ, and selling hot dogs at baseball games)yet some think he is a political genius.(go figure) Why anyone would be so gullible, well, I'll let you try to figure that one out. arrogance and ego, oh no, he only spends about 80% of his radio show, telling people how smart and wonderful he is. I honestly think the idiot is still on dope, there's got to be a reason for a man being so stupid, and not realizing it himself.
I'm sure the people that think he's great, are the same people that think wrestling is real, I sure of it. I suspect he will be forming his own branch of the fascist party soon.

::::: | April 21, 2009 5:22 AM

fred said:

Rob Bonter seems to be, just as vile a person as Rush is.

::::: | May 1, 2009 8:28 PM

Mike Hunt said:

Funny list! It's also funny how the haters trivialize Limbaugh's faults, yet, see them as a big deal when Rush the Idiot accuses others of them. The righteousness and indignation in some of the posts above only demonstrate the hypocrisy and stupidity of the authors. I'm surprised I haven't seen something like this yet: "So, Rush is not perfect. So what? So what if he's had homosexual affairs? Everybody's entitled to a little fun. Now, for homosexuality that's wrong, look at Hollywood or all those marriages across the country. So what if he used his butt cyst as an excuse not to serve in Vietnam? Lots of guys skipped. If you want to see real shysters on skipping Vietnam, look at George W. Bush...uh no...I mean Bill Clinton. Now, that was real dodging. So what if Rush was a pill-popper? Who doesn't like a buzz once in a while? I mean, look at Hollywood and all liberals who get high? That's disgusting."

So...give us a break with your high-and-mighty acts, you idiotheads...uh...I mean...dittoheads.

::::: | August 1, 2009 8:03 AM

JAMES WEIGAND said:

rush, shoot down any health care. I figured the solution. When I'm sick I'll just go to the emergency room where they can't refuse me care, I'm bankrupt so they can just amortize the costs into your cadilac plan. hope the premimums don't go up to awful much, hope you can afford it esp. when all my shut down friends do the same, we'll do it your way. I challenge your solution cuase you don't have one.

jp

::::: | August 8, 2009 2:32 AM

Janet said:

Have a fun life you jerk! T_T you can never keep one because you are scared you need GOD and you need him now!

::::: | August 23, 2009 1:28 PM

Sunny said:

Let the Man do what he has to do..
I'm sure you all out there would love to be in his shoes......at least he tired, so look in your mirror....judge yourself.....its another sunny day......r

::::: | September 27, 2009 2:42 PM

Chuck said:

Sorry, the essence of all humor being truth, you missed the funny bone of the informed by a country mile, pilgrim. The rest can enjoy the pleasure of mindless laughter, little realizing that the joke is in their hand.

::::: | February 18, 2012 4:13 PM

Anonymous said:

goes to show,any jerk can get married!!!

::::: | July 18, 2012 5:46 PM

Anonymous said:

goes to show,any jerk can get married!!!

::::: | July 18, 2012 5:47 PM

Kiniaanycle said:

The next symbol is another of the oddities for that the Word Geek does not have any explanation , [url=http://www.golddigster.com/]uggs outlet us[/url] ,Anyone directed me university, anyone filled me with a eyesight, an individual recognized myself. .

::::: | November 4, 2013 8:54 AM

Please type the letter "o" in this box

::::: | All Content © 2004-2014